Favorite Things Friday

November 02, 2018

Happy Fall Everyone!
Here are some of my favorite things this week!





New Planner

I have been working on my planner design from Plum Paper.  I order one every year and they have some fun new prints out for covers!  I like to get it before the new year starts so that I can get it organized ahead of time!  This year I pared back a bit and didn't order the budget pages or extra note pages.  I did, however, order the larger 8"x11" size so I have more room for items in the boxes.  We are so busy with teenage activities, my jobs, my blog stuff, and my husbands work and activities.  Having this planner saves my life!  I love this plaid option they have this year.  This puppy cost me $49 this year which I think is well worth it!



Romantic Getaways with my husband.  

We try to make it a priority to get away a couple times a year, just the two of us.   A couple weekends ago we slipped away for a night at some hot springs, some vapor caves, yummy drinks at a local bar and a stay in the cutest little boutique hotel.  I truly preach keeping your relationship alive and making time for each other. 





Stops in a local bookstore.  

This adorable little book store opened in our town.  I love popping in there with my kiddos to see what books they gravitate for.  Plus, shopping local is always a good idea.  Check out my teenager catching up on his children's books. 




Morph Suits

My youngest loves morph suits at Halloween.  Its a thing.  Here he is in his costume being a shadow.


High Protein Ice Cream

You guys, this ice cream is everything!  It is high protein, low fat and low carb.  And I am going to be honest, it is delish!  Be careful my friends.  It is easy to go overboard with this stuff.  I have been dabbling with counting my macros and this is pretty easy to work into the mix.


We built a fireplace in our bedroom!!!  

My handy husband built this for me.  I had the vision.  I drew out my plans. I sent him millions of pinterest images.  He made the magic happen. I am so impressed with how it turned out.  I will have to do an entire post on the process.  It was fairly simple with some planning and attention to measurements.  


It feels like fall around here.  There are leaves on the ground and sunny skies with crisp cool air.  What are your favorite things on this fall week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments