Christmas Gifts for Boys

December 03, 2018

Its that time of year, the scramble to fill those stockings and packages under the tree.  What if you have a boy that you are not sure what to get for.  Well friends, I have boys in my life and here are some things that would be a sure hit.  I will toss out that we are currently on a video game freeze, so there will not be any video games on this list.  I know there are some hot games this year, I am sure my kid would love them, but for the time being, video games are on a break in our world. 

Without further ado, I give you a video game free boys Christmas list!

1.  If you haven't heard of Tinker Crate, you must be living under a rock.  This company has created a subscription box that translates to boys and girls.  My boy however, loves these.  They are a gift that keeps on giving.  He is ecstatic when they arrive each month!  Check them out HERE
2.  My son actually has this on his list this year, which is surprising as I generally think of these pretty wooden toys as toddler gifts, but he swears that he would get hours of entertainment out of this.  I love the handiwork and artistry in these sweet wooden airplanes. This one is found HERE
3.  My 9 year old is into this series.  The Bravelands series seems to be a pretty popular series among his friends.  Books are always a good idea, reading is always a good idea.  We always give books at Christmas.  This one is on amazon.
5.  So I missed 4 on my graphic, so roll with me friends.  On to number 5!  These new Hogwarts and Harry Potter themed Legos are on most boys I know list!  I mean, how cute are they??  This one is on Target.
6. My youngest found this while perusing Amazon and has literally been asking for it for a year.  I feel at some point they want to add bits to their rooms that make them happy.  This one will probably find its way under our tree this year.  Find it on Amazon.
7.  Sketch Pads are blown through these days in our house.  I love that since we have taken away video games he has been actively creating.  Pick them up HERE.
8.  To go along with the sketch books, some how to draw books would be a fun addition.  HERE is the Dragon one that I know my boy will love.
9.  Active options.  I mentioned the paddle board we bought for our oldest, my youngest received this kayak and it has gotten a ton of use.  Things like bikes, inter tubes, swings, kayaks and sporting equipment are always a win in our house.  This one is found on Amazon.

Finding non electronic gifts for boys can be hard.  I hope this helps you think of ideas that are not video games, if necessary.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments