Christmas Gifts for Teens

November 29, 2018

If you have a teen in your life, especially a teen boy, you know how hard shopping for them can be.  They aren't kids anymore, so the easy go tos of Legos and Nerf Guns just don't go as far as they used to.  It gets more challenging as they teeter between adulthood and boyhood.  

Today, I am sharing some of my go to gift ideas for Teen boys.



1.  Electronics of all types are a hit.  Any gadgets that do interesting and fun things, in fact are a hit.  We recently got a Google Home Mini in our living room and it has been a lovely addition to our home.  We can ask it questions, play music and have it solve family discussions with a quick Google inquiry.  I learned that if you have them in other rooms you can intercom to them, which makes this a no brainer for a teenage boy room.  Find this on Google.
2.  Band Tshirts.  My teenage boy loves the Beatles.  This shirt would be a big hit with him.  Really all teenagers have a band they just love, its kinda part of the gig in the teenage handbook. Find this one HERE.
3.  Airpods.  My 14 year old has been asking for these for MONTHS.  They are a pretty penny.  Running in a $150, you have to be able to trust they can take care of them.  They are the hot item though!  Find them on Apple.
4.  Onepiece.  These loungey little suits are always on my sons list.  He likes to be comfy and he thinks these ones are fun.  You can find them on the Onepiece website.
5.  Active Games.  This Capture game is going to be a hit with my boys for sure.  My oldest wants to have this so that when he has friends over they can go out in our backyard and play it at night.  Nothing like keeping them active!  This one is found on Amazon.
6.  Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker.  This guy will be used like crazy.  My boys are so active and my oldest wants to have a speaker he can take out kayaking and paddleboarding or to the pool.  This one is perfect and the price point isn't bad.  Find it on Amazon.
7.  Words that will make you Sound Smart.  I love this idea.  In fact, I plan on giving this to my son and his best friend so they can discuss the words everyday.  They are always asking me what words mean, so maybe this will help them build their vocab!  This is a super affordable Target find.
8 and 9.  Paddleboard and Accessories.  We purchased this for my son a couple years ago for his birthday.  He lost his mind.  It is the gift that has just kept on giving.  It has held up amazingly for the price point.  This is definately sized for someone under 150lbs which is great for a teen boy (or at least mine).  This one was found on Amazon.

I hope this helps you tackle any teen boys you may have on your lists. Tell me, if you know some teen boys, did I miss anything vital?  Is there something on this list that would not go over with your teen?  I would love to know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments